Thursday 12 June 2014

Family Fun Day

I have been really busy lately, my daughter has done a lot with her dancing and swimming with classes as well as competitions and she is 4 nearly 5, i am so proud of her as she won her first trophy in a freestyle pair competition by coming 6th with her dance partner Josh. They did a fantastic job, it was Ebony’s first competition and Josh’s 2nd.
We took some time out and went to a family fun day, everything was free. There were bouncy castles, bouncy slides, climbing walls, free food such as candy floss, cakes, hot dogs and drinks, there was face painting, nail art and a load of other fun activities again all completely free. Ebony spent most of her time on the bouncy slides with her cousins.
There was a sumo wresting game where they had to wear proper sumo wresting outfits, it was absolutely hilarious watching them all. Well Ebony wanted a go and her cousin Jack had know one to wrestle, so they wrestled each other, a 4 year old sumo wrestling a 12 year old lmao! It was so funny, Ebony fell over before she even started, of course Jack took it easy on her and let her win sometimes as was to scared in case he hurt her but when he did take her down she couldn’t stop laughing.
We all had a great time, had our fair share of cakes and hot dogs and then some lol and then went shopping for an upcoming wedding as the dress I had ordered for Ebony wasn’t the colour I ordered and the top I ordered didn’t fit my boobs grrr! Storey of my life its either my boobs or my butt haha.
Thank you all for reading I will put the video up so you can see the sumo fight it was funny and love them both, It is great when you can have family fun, much love Tasha xxx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGb34kFwOAg

1 comment: