Thursday 12 June 2014

Product review – NSPA Treatment Elixir Oil

Image

NSPA Treatment Elixir Oil for Normal/Dry Hair, 150ml
Like most parents I have a very wingy 4 year old when it comes to brushing her hair, I have tried using a tangle teezer although great, the hair breakage that comes along with it from using it everyday isn’t. I wanted to find something I could put in her hair that would help, I already used a detangling spray everyday (I have tried a few) which kind of helped but wasn’t fantastic. I was shopping in Asda and I saw the nspa treatment elixir oil on sale for approx £2 original price tag of £4.95. I thought well its on offer i will give it a go otherwise if it doesn’t work I’m only a few pounds down. Well I was very happy and impressed I gave it a go! I used it on myself as well as my daughter, I washed both of our hairs normally, towel dried them and used 2 pumps of oil, rubbed it in my hands and evenly distributed it throughout the hair, then came the test. Normally when I brushed our hair after a bath/shower it was knotty. Unfortunately for my daughter she has my thick long hair, well I started to brush my daughters hair and was amazingly surprised. There was NO knots or tangles and I could brush her hair without her screaming and crying even though I am extremely gentle. I am a qualified hairdresser and aware on how to brush the hair properly, still doesn’t stop my 4 year old making a fuss. I have used this product every day for the last 4 weeks and I am very impressed. My daughter went for her swimming lesson this week and I wondered what would happen if I didn’t put it in?, would it make a difference?, was i imagining the difference?, you guessed it, it was knotty and full of tangles, I wont be making that mistake again and this product will be a full-time part of our daily routine! It has made our hair feel soft, not frizzy (for me a big benefit as I don’t have to straighten my hair daily anymore), It has revived our hair and looks hydrated but most importantly it does NOT look greasy from the oil, it is a lightweight oil and you do not notice it is in your hair. It dries nicely instead of having big, frizzy, buffy hair! I cant imagine this product not being used in our daily routines as it really does a fantastic job, I would highly recommend this to everyone, especially people with very knotty hair, I just wish I found this product sooner!!
This is taken from the nspa website about the product

Treatment Elixir

Instantly absorbing, NSPA’s Treatment Elixir detangles, conditions and works to eliminate frizz for healthy, happy hair. This multi-tasking spa-inspired formula helps to soften and strengthen unmanageable hair whilst restoring shine and protecting against environmental damage without leaving an oily residue. This indulgent miracle oil will leave you wondering how you managed without! – ‘A good hair day in a bottle’
How to Use
Apply two pumps of oil to towel dry hair or one pump to dry hair and run through lengths for beautiful, glossy shine.
this is a product that is exclusive to Asda so check it out when your next doing your shopping, (i seen a bottle on the shelve yesterday my oil is a yellowy/orangy colour, the one on the shelve was see through, not sure why or if there is a difference as the bottles look the same) thanks for reading much love tasha xxx

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I cant find this product no longer

    ReplyDelete