Wednesday 17 June 2015

A little something about me

Image
Hey everyone I thought I would introduce myself, my name is Tasha and I am 26 years old, I am married to my husband called Danny and I have a gorgeous 4 year old daughter called Ebony. I am a qualified nail technician to level 3, a qualified hairdresser to level 2 and a qualified barber to level 2, I love doing arts and crafts and having a laugh. I have a few health issues at the moment which I hope will be sorted soon which I will talk about over the next couple of blogs, I will be talking about general life, my day to day, feelings, weight loss, beauty, hair, tutorials etc so please keep tuned as I update every day. This is my first blog so please bare with me as I hope to learn how to use this site properly and get better as I go along. Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a great day much love Tasha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment