Thursday 12 June 2014

Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist

Image
I was accepted onto the bzzagent campaign to try for free the Optrex Moisture Mist, this arrived a few days ago and of course I was happy to try it. It claims to restore the eye’s natural moisture barrier to revive tired eyes and to moisturize the delicate skin around your eyes as it contains pro-vitamin B5. It claims it can be used with contact lenses and will not smudge your make up. That of course sounds fantastic as my eyes are always looking tired due to lack of sleep every night, these last few weeks I have had a really sick 4 year old who I have had to take to the doctors back and forth (she’s much better now), she still gets up in the night sometimes, I then get up early and go to bed late and then have all the other stresses etc throughout the day, so my eyes are always sore, tired, dry, sometimes red, you can also see the bags under my eyes, It’s not like i can go for a nap during the day so having a product that claims to help is fantastic.
I opened the cute little box it came in and took the bottle out, the bottle reminds me of a nail treatment bottle, its a clear bottle with a blue lid, so I took the lid off, it says to spray a few times on first time use to load the pump, only took 2 squirts to do this, I then closed my eyes and sprayed, WOW i didn’t expect all that coverage!  there is a subtle fragrance that I can’t pin point what it is at the moment, its a nice fragrance and only lasts a few seconds. Once sprayed it takes approx 30 seconds for the product to dry and settle on your face, my eyes at first had a funny sensation when I was blinking which quickly went which I can only assume is the product going into my eyes to do its job . I had sprayed my eyes 3 times during the day and my eyes definitely looked much more awake and felt less tired and sore even though my body itself felt tired, I had no redness or dryness either, the best bit was my make up was still intact! When a product claims it will not smudge your make up I am always skeptical as a lot of products do even though they claim they dont, this product DID NOT smudge my make up at all and I hadn’t done any touch ups at all that day which sometimes I would have to depending on what I used.
The Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist is a nice size to keep in your handbag to spray your eyes throughout the day, so you do not have to be without it and there can be no excuses as to why you can’t use it when you need a little pick me up.
I would definitely recommend this product to people who feel tired, have dry eyes and have redness in the eyes, i have used this for a few days and it is a great little product, I do not wear contact lenses so I cannot comment regarding that issue but this product was a success for me, I have seen this product for sale at boots.
These comments are my own personal opinion, I was given this product for free to test it and then form my own personal opinion, I would not recommend a product if I didn’t in anyway believe in the product or think it wasn’t any good, neither would I leave a false review. I do genuinely think this product is fantastic and will continue to use it, what have you got to lose? Go try this product today.
Below is a picture of me after a very busy day, looking alert, non tired face and make up intact after using this product.
Image
Thank you for reading much love Tasha xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment