Wednesday 17 June 2015

L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Review

10353499_10152048454671922_8527256486868406002_oI received the L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss in the colour Plum free to try from L’oreal via BzzAgent. My hair was annoying me as the colour had faded and it looked dull and this campaign was right up my street. I was happy to see they had some actual colours on there, rather than just being the normal natural colours of blondes and browns. So I chose the colour Plum, when it came I was so excited, it came in a nice pink box and the packaging for the hair colour looked cute. I read the instructions and it said it would develop in 20 minutes and that it was ammonia free. It came with the colour, the developer, gloves and conditioner, I also had some coupons to hand out to friends for them to try with some money off. I opened it and mixed it together, there was no horrible smell like the other colours I have used in the past, it was a nice smell, it was very easy to apply and didnt take to long, I have very thick and long hair so it would of been nice to have a little extra product. I waited the 20 minutes and i had no dripping, I did accidently lean against the cream leather sofa and white living room door…OOPS, it came off the door but still have some on the sofa. I washed the colour out which took approx 10-15 minutes for the water to fully run clear and I used the conditioner. My hair smelt really nice. I went downstairs to dry my hair so I couldn’t see myself in the mirror, I wanted the full effect, after finishing drying my hair I went and looked in the mirror….WOW, my hair was a bit darker than I expected but I thought it was great, it was a nice dark purple colour and when you stepped in the light you could see a really light vibrant purple tone. My hair felt great, it did not feel damaged in any way and felt renewed, vibrant and full of life. The colour actually did what it said on the packaging and it fulfilled what it promised. I am impressed, I have washed my hair and havn’t found it has faded yet as it says it lasts upto 28 washes.
10433889_10152140437266922_4093586800842468142_n
I would recommend this to anyone who wants something different, that isn’t permanent and wants their hair to feel great, I do not have any grey hairs so I cannot comment about that but I have heard good results from friends saying it does.
I may of received this product for free but I have NOT been told what to right or leave a positive review, I have been asked to leave an honest review and this is my honest opinion.
Thanks everyone for reading much love Tasha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment