Thursday 12 June 2014

Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Review

Image
I was so pleased to get accepted onto this campaign from bzzagent and then to actually receive the product, I received it through royal mail and then tested it straight away as my feet are one of the worse things on my body! they are always getting dry, looking disgusting, feeling uneven, cracked so I was really excited to try it, I’ve tried a few products and none really did the job so to be honest I was a bit dubious and wondering will it work? so I turned it on I was a little shocked about the noise of this product, it is very loud, surprisingly this done a perfect job, got to places that I didn’t think it would, it has made my skin even, smooth and they look great! I even get thick, dry, cracked skin on my toes and on one of my ankles, this also took care of them and I couldn’t be more pleased! the serum that works with the product I thought would be sticky as most creams/serums are however this serum is not sticky, it dries really quick so you don’t have to worry about walking around and things sticking to it, its lightweight and not greasy, I didn’t feel it got stuck on my hands and then having to wipe off, I did not feel any burning sensation or any pain from keeping it in one area too long like I have with other machines. I would recommend this product as it is fantastic so with the only complaint being the noise of the machine I can live with, I will continue to use this product and trial it to see if it can still reach the high expectations it has already reached.
My new foot care routine
 Firstly I soak my feet in a Pedi spa for approx 15-20 minutes in luke warm water, then I gently dab my feet with a towel to gently dry them, after they are dried I use my Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi to remove all the dead and dry skin, I start with the right foot first and then I go on to do the left, I attack the bottom of my feet, then go around the sides, gently do my toes where there is built up dry skin and the same for one of my ankles, I then take a nail file and file my toe nails to shape them, I apply the serum all over and rub in until the serum has dried and disappeared, if I wanted to put some nail polish on to add a splash of colour I do as mentioned above but add the following the steps, I will gently push my cuticles back with a cuticle pusher and remove the dead cuticle off the nail plate, I will then take a cotton ball with a bit of non acetone polish remover onto it and squeak my nails clean to remove the serum just off of the toe nails as the polish will not adhere properly if there is any creams or lotions on the nails, I then apply a base coat, 2-3 coats of coloured polish and a top coat. This is my new foot care routine for them gorgeous summer feet!

Image


colour on my toes gelish is Queen of hearts 
#GotItFree
This is my own opinion formed from trying this product, know one has influenced me in any way, I really do think this is a great product and the only thing I feel that let this product down was the noise, I will definitely be using this product again and is now apart of my new foot care routine, thanks to everyone who has read this much love tasha xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment