Wednesday 17 June 2015

Christmas Eve Box created for my daughter

Christmas Eve Box
I was looking on Pinterest at Christmas crafts and I seen a Christmas Eve box, it had a new set of pjs, hot chocolate, a book and a DVD, I thought it was a fantastic, so I got thinking. I started thinking about what my 4 year old little girl would want if she had one and what I would put it in, she loves reading, stickers and lately watching Christmas films whilst eating a little bit of popcorn. We had recently had sky hd installed with a new sky box so I thought the box it came in would be fantastic to store everything in it, I then wrapped it in ebony’s wrapping paper she choose (monsters inc), it was really tricky wrapping it as it had so many different flaps but I managed it. I put in a brand new pink Christmas onesie, a Christmas book, a Christmas sticker book, 2 bags of sweet microwave popcorn, 3 DVDs and I put 4 bags of different chocolate sweet bags in, obviously these aren’t all for her as me and her dad will be watching it all with her, so I have catered for all. This box has a lot of potential such as adding hot chocolate, I would have added hot chocolate with marshmallows but ebony doesn’t like it. I hope this inspires you to create a Christmas Eve box for yourself or even your little one/ones. My little girl has seen hers and is really excited about it, more so than her Christmas presents which I didn’t think was possible! She has shown off her box to all her family and friends, some of which are now considering making one for their child/children. It has been a lot of fun creating this for my daughter and watching her with excitement seeing her box. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas wherever you all may be, I wish you good health and happiness much love Tasha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment