Tuesday 4 August 2015

Braun Silk-epil 5 and Braun Series 3


I joined supersavvyme a few years ago but never got accepted for a campaign, well my luck changed and i finally got accepted for a campaign that both myself and my husband could try together, I received the Braun Silk-epil 5 (epilator) and my husband received the Braun Series 3 (shaver). Once accepted they did not take long to arrive, they came on the day they said they would which was exciting, they came in a massive box. When we opened the box the above picture is what we found inside, it came with both products as well as a project handbook that tells you about the products and what we have to do to complete this campaign. 

We had to leave a review on the supersavvyme tried and tested page where other people can see reviews for the products and make their own decision based upon the reviews, I myself check reviews on products before I trial it, just because I see a bad review if the price isn't too bad I may still trial it as I may find another result that others haven't, as what works for one may not work for another.

These are the reviews we left for the products above.

Braun Silk-epil 5 - My product review

i have never used an epilator before and i got this for free from supersavvyme to trial, i have always used a normal razor, it came really nicely packaged, the epilator looked nice, it wasn't too heavy which is important as i struggle with some because i have upper arm problems, i was a bit nervous using it but i needn't of been, it was so easy to use, it didn't hurt and it left my legs silky smooth, i would definitely recommend others to try who havn't done so before. It is slightly noisy but if you do it with music in the background you don't nervous, i wasn't overly too impressed with having to find a plug to fit as it came with not a uk fitting but luckily i had one lying about so it didn't matter too much. all the information i needed for use was all in the box

Braun Series 3 - Husbands product review

hubby got this free to trial from supersavvyme on a dual trial, it came in a nice packaging, it isn't too heavy, it looks good. it is very easy to use, leaves a nice smooth finish, my husband loved all the extras it came with and having it altogether, it didn't pull the hair or irritate the skin, it is easy to clean, hubby was impressed and so was i.

So we tested the products and thought they were great, I would recommend them as it was both our first times trying something like these and they have worked for us, will I continue to use them....? yes I will but I will always try something new as with most women and mothers you want something that is easy and quick but also want something that's new.

These are my own and my husband's personal opinions, we have not been paid to write this review, this personal review was not asked, yes we got free products to trial but I will not be penalized if I left a negative review, I however have left a positive review as this is my own findings and correct at time of posting. I know how frustrating it is to find a positive review on a product that is not great and felt mislead.

Thank you for reading everyone much love Tasha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment